Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

3 days to Hong Kong

Haha ... yeah, for about less than 2 hours we'll be in transit at the famous Chek Lap Kok Airport, the one that is purported to be similar to KLIA in design, but apparently the better twin of the two.

A brand new day, so no more temper tantrums :) Just lots of deadlines to concentrate on, and a growing shopping list that I have to complete before locking my luggage (of which I haven't yet found a suitcase for yet).

You know, late last year I was thinking that I would have stopped working by now. That I would have thrown in my letter and would just be enjoying in Europe, knowing that I have all the time in the world to overcome jet lag when I return. Too bad that's not to be. The little rat is spending faster than she can earn.

1 comment:

Natallie said...

eh! when u're at the airport, look for the chinese dessert shop.. the mango pudding is SUPERB!! :)