Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 23, 2006

Last day at work for the next 2 weeks. So much stuff to finish, to hand over, to leave notes. Stressed.

My graduation admission tickets also haven't arrived. And my London accommodation voucher is not ready. Just hope against hope that it'll be ready by tomorrow morning. If not, my roaming phone bill will just have to hit the ceiling. Even more stress.

Also haven't packed. Spent two nights just shuffling my toiletries and cosmetics around, trying to find the pouches that fit them best without taking up half the space in my already-small suitcase. Yah yah, I dawdle. If only I could just twirl my shiny wand and say the magic words "Pack!" or "Unpack!". If only.

Better stop day-dreaming and get back to work - fully utilize the day. One final post tomorrow before I fly :)

1 comment:

carinasuyin said...

May you and KF have a marvelous time in Italy and London!!! Have a safe journey and the loveliest of adventures :) Italian summer and sights. Weeeeeeee!!