Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 17, 2006

Burn

Today is one of those days I'm looking forward to the jam driving home.

Today I shall purposely leave the office at 6.30pm, to get stuck in the jams involving the end of the afternoon-session school. I pass 3 schools on the way home.

I usually either leave by 6.15pm or after 7.00pm, just to avoid the crowds of cars stopping and parking haphazardly to pick up happy kids.

But today.

Today I shall relish the extra-long time in my car just listening to the radio, inching my way down the roads, and not having to face my files of work at all.

I should actually be staying back to work until my eyes can't open. But I just cannot do it. Working on this same case for a week (even thru the weekend) and not seeing it progress anywhere is driving me nuts. Bugger deadline's this Wednesday and I'm nowhere near halfway.

Too bad my salary isn't much of a motivator.

Ah well.

I'm that wick on the candle. Flickering, flickering, blows off for 0.5 seconds, flickers again.

No comments: