Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Swamped

With work.

Seems like all I can do these days is complain about work. So what else is new? :P

Peeved that I have to work through this weekend. I was thinking of using the time to unpack and blog out my holiday adventures. Looks like that plan isn't going to work out.

Photos aren't upcoming yet because they're in KF's laptop which is taking a trip across the South China Sea this weekend.

Speaking of photos, we nearly suffered a heart attack. Until the miracle of computer geeks managed to resolve it to only a minor heartache. A memory card of ours suffered some glitch during transfer. And of all the memory cards to corrupt, it HAD to be the one with THE graduation pictures - THE reason we made the trip.

Thank goodness, really THANK goodness, for PC Inspector Smart Recovery. We managed to recover the graduation pictures. But we lost all of our pictures from Stonehenge and Hampton Court :(

I am still amazed, much amazed and thankful, that there exists software such as PC Inspector Smart Recovery. Free, at that!

Right, back to the swamp. Later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Amy,

I just came across your blog, in particular your February post where you featured our site: www.fiscal-wise.com.my

Just a quick note to say "THANK YOU" and hope that you will continue to keep us in view. I would love to work with you if there is an opportunity.

Great sense of literature. You're probably an academic in disguise.

Stay well and congratulations on the house.

Best regards,
Martin
Fiscal Wise

Amy W. said...

Hi Martin,

Thank you for the kind compliments. I'm not an academic, merely a normal person in the rat race, with a slight inclination in the property line.

I found the loan calculator in fiscal-wise to be really useful and have been recommending it to friends. Fiscal-wise is a great effort in easing loan-searching for the man in the street. If you could drop me your email, I'll be happy to comment more on my thoughts of your company - good ones, definitely :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy,

Very sorry for the late reply...took my eyes off the ball for a bit.

Anyway, you may reach me on martinchow@fiscal-wise.com.my

Stay well.

Regards,
M