Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

This is the place I come to rant. Realized that?

I just settled down after an early evening home from work. I take out my digital camera and prepare to download the photos. I pull open the drawer to grab the download cable. And, ta-da!

The cable's not there.

I pull open all the drawers and realize that someone has rearranged all the contents in all the drawers.

See, this is the reason why most family houses are cluttered and slightly untidy. Because a family lives in it.

S-I-G-H.

This weekend I shall go to the mall and get myself a new cable. I just hope it costs very little.

And therefore, here's to another delay in announcing my adventures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm.. i really did remember seeing a cable in the plastic bag in one of the drawers la..oh well.maybe not. u must be that excited to download the pics until you even called me just to ask for ur cable.

so want me to buy the cable for u or not? if cheap then i buy la. if i buy i'll sms u. sat morning then can upload :P if you dun hear from me means either too expensive or i cannot find.

Jess said...

Siew Fong :)

Jessica here, not sure if u remember me:P Anyways I lost my cable after NLDS last year and instead of getting a replacement cable, i got a memory card reader from Cytech Taman U, got it for less than RM20:P. Its more versatile in a sense because u dun necessarily need to have your camera with you to download pics and you can also read other memory cards. Just another option that you can think about:) But the price of the memory card reader will vary depending on whether its a multi-purpose reader(like can read digicam, video, hp memory card of different brands), or just the particular memory card brand that you use etc:)Mine can only read my SD brand memory card tats y it was cheap:P

Can't wait to read ur travel blogs!:)

Take care hugs!
Jess

Amy W. said...

hey jess!

of COURSE i remember u - how could i forget? the creator of the famous green light dance! ;)

thanks, someone threw the idea of a memory card reader to me too. i'll be shopping this weekend to see what i come up with.

didn't realize u were keeping tabs on me! :P i'll work hard on those travel stories when i get my pics sorted - stay tuned :)