Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 01, 2007

I can't believe this. I didn't post anything in September! :P

I resigned from my previous company, last day was officially on the 13th of September. Was busy being a superwoman lugging heavy files and boxes to and fro the old and new workplaces (both being a 3-minute walk away).

Then I went on to an 8-day trip to Shanghai with mummy. Came back not any less stressed - because that city has worse jams than KL, and I've never slept in so many different beds in as many days in my life. But, more about that later.

And then, I came back to realize the countdown is ticking! 47 days to go ... only 6 more weekends before THE day. *panic panic* I haven't even come up with a list of to-do's!

And I have to minus one weekend from the 6, because this weekend is the weekend we legalize it :) You know, typing out that "legal" word suddenly makes everything seem so real. I'm beginning to realize what they mean by being too caught up with preparations and not really experiencing the event. Keep reminding myself that it all boils down to being happy, celebrating it with friends and family, and making happy lifetime memories :)

Today is my first day back at work - new company, new room, new computer (got 17" LCD screen!), new everything ... but same old boss. Slapped me with a Thursday deadline for something that usually takes 2 weeks to do. Argh!

Indeed, so many things happening at once. This is how life should be - eventful :)

2 comments:

Natallie said...

omg omg omg!!!! IT'S THIS WEEKEND?!?!?!?!?!?!!? geeezz!! congrates congrates!!!

Ke.Dou said...

Congratulations!! Today is your Registration's Day!! .. See you 2 more hours later :)