Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

New workspace


It's been one heck of a hectic period since the year started. And, the pace hasn't stopped. But what am I complaining about? Everyone works their asses off anyway.


So anyway, last Monday, I started at PA. And was immediately thrown into a deadline. Today, more than a week later, I finally found time to unpack my things and make the room presentable enough for a picture. Now all I need is a radio :P (See, Nat, told you we got the same furniture!)

3 comments:

KF. said...

you can have the radio you gave me earlier.

Anonymous said...

Nice office!
How about an iPOD with a radio receiver?? & a docking station with Speakers as well!

Amy W. said...

how to answer u when u're anonymous?