Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 26, 2007

Searching high and low for wedding favours ...

Being constantly disappointed by the bridal studio which keeps screwing up the photos ...

Taking ages to go through childhood photos, laughing and reminiscing incessantly over them before deciding which ones deserve to be scanned ...

Going through lists and lists and lists of soppy love songs - I still haven't found the perfect march-in song! ...

Cutting stacks and stacks of papers to make 500 seating cards for the dinner reception (oh these ones look quite lovely, I'm quite proud of them) ...

Procrastinating for weeks about packing my room into something reasonably acceptable - aiyo, I hate packing la ...

Sourcing for various vendors for varying needs ...

Discussing with boss on leave application ...

Starting to learn how to spell the panic word ... luckily I was born with a natural suppression of emotions ...

And now, back to work, should it be Jim Brickman or Pachelbel?

2 comments:

Natallie said...

wooi.. how come list so long wan? it's like 2 more weekends b4 the day lah! quickly go confirm vendors coz 17/11 super good date!

ahahaha.. i cakap saje pandai here..my list also quite long.. darn! susahnye wanna get married!!!

Angie Siew said...

I think I like Jim Brickman better... My PS slideshow is Jim Brickman hehe... Anyway both also ok to me... depends on u and hb to choose...

Ur bridal studio... sigh... just hope they can deliver better to u...

Huggies!