Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Mamma Mia!


Mamma Mia - indescribable! Pure fun, made even better by a stellar cast. Meryl Streep and her sidekicks Julie Walters (popularly known as Mrs Weasley in Harry Potter) and Christina Balanski (who, forgive me, looks like a man but has a great voice) are amazing. They stole the show - Donna and the Dynamos.

But most of all, the movie was fun. It was fun to see that some actors could actually sing. Particularly Meryl Streep. She was quite "sampat" in the movie, she let herself go, and it was completely endearing. The lead, Amanda Seyfried, looks like a young Kate Hudson (but of course, Kate Hudson's prettier).

I think making this movie mustn't have been easy. They have to sing, dance and act. I loved Donna and the Dynamos because they were completely unself-conscious. This is a movie to keep :)

P/S I got stuck in a traffic jam in Dataran Sunway at 9.30am this morning, because it was flooded with cars from The Sun Motorhunt. Then it reminded me of my first (and so far, only) treasure hunt to Cameron Highlands last year. I'm gonna keep my eyes out for my second hunt, any kaki's?

No comments: