Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Our world has grown

Barack Obama has inspired the whole world, like no one I've ever known in my lifetime. And although I can be skeptical about every president-elect's promises, but I wish and hope that for once, a true leader has stepped up. Now, if only there was someone his equivalent living in this country ...

His 2 little girls, (I think the youngest is 7), can write an essay on "My Family" and say : "My daddy is the POTUS". How cool is that? That's how young Obama is. And how it is possible, that with the amount of time he has, he might just be on track to be one of the greatest persons who ever lived. He has a lot on his shoulders right now, people's hopes and dreams. Let's hope he can carry them out.

His victory speech is truly inspiring. And did anyone hear the song "Yes We Can" on hitz.fm this morning?

No comments: