Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 14, 2008

Roo-totes!


In the midst of all the havoc in my office trying to cope with Friday deadlines, I received a parcel from heaven - my Roototes from Tiny Tapir!





They have this secret zipper (similar to the baby kangaroo pouch, hence the name) to stash your car keys and small items so you don't always have to dig through your entire bag to find what you need. It's apparently all the rage in Japan, Taiwan, Korea, that part of the world. Best of all, it fits casual me who can't be bothered to keep up with the latest Coach or Tod's or Anya Hindmarch or whatever's in trend now. Okay, maybe it's a little too casual, but I never go into LV boutiques or Mercedes showrooms anyway.
So, yay, I get to enjoy them this weekend at our Tanjong Sepat mini trip. Want one? Nah, here, it's good to share :)

No comments: