Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Saturday

I was out of the house for a full 14 hours. Went to SMART expo in KLCC with a friend, listened to a few seminars, hung out, had lunch, had coffee, window-shopped, nice. Then zoomed to my parents' house to help them with a dinner party they were having. And zoomed off for a 9pm Bond movie with friends. So exhausted when I got home at almost midnight. Skipped the after-movie mamak so I could tumble into bed.

Sunday

Woke up after 9 hours of sleep! Many many weeks since I've had so much sleep. Woke up so happy. (And yah, now I know what KF means by uninterrupted sleep and having the quilt all to myself - haven't slept so soundly for ages). Watched the latest episode of Gossip Girl and did some laundry (felt guilty cos didn't do any chores at all on Saturday). Went out to get the car washed and vacuumed - immediately after which it started raining. Had lunch at the nearby fish-head noodle shop (very yummy place, and they've upgraded their menu). Got home, just about to settle down to a movie on the computer, KF arrived home. Yay!

We went roaming in 1U. Had a super duper delicious dinner at Dave's - roast pork belly salad and a full slab of pork ribs. I am so glad that I've finally found a place that serves decent ribs! And the salad was equally good. The bill :

Salad = RM19
Full slab ribs = RM70 (if 1/2 slab it is RM45)
Ice lemon tea = RM5
Iced water = RM1
Total including taxes = RM109.25 for 2 pax

They serve pasta, wine, beer, pizza as well. I like the ambience - bar-like. They have a pasta promotion at 50% discount for weekday lunches (normal pasta prices are in the range of RM20 somethings).

The place is not cheap, but a good place to chill, hang out, eat good food, a place other than the local hawker stall or fast-food. I'd go there for special occasions.

So all in, I had a pretty good weekend. For once, a weekend without doing any housework. So fun :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

next time around, try order the weihenstephen hefe beer, it goes perfect with the food u eat....cheers!!!