Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 11, 2009

Coffee club

I need to rant. I've been suffering caffeine intolerance the entire day because I accidentally drank Nescafe - don't ask me how. I'm feeling hyperactive and slothy at the same time. Running on adrenaline - or more like, caffeine. Went to work today and the chicken rice lady downstairs asked why I was there. Productive day today. But I need to get rid of this caffeine. Or else I'm gonna be ranting to myself the entire night and wondering how to kill that hidden cricket in the ceiling boards. Just saw a programme called Forbes Top 20 Power Couples in the Entertainment Industry on Channel E! ... some people have all the luck. I mean, I could have that (not THAT much, but definitely more than now), but do I give up comfort and free time for money? Big hmmm. There's this show on E! now called "Giuliana & Bill", and I just realized that's Bill Rancic - the 1st Apprentice on that Trump show. How tacky. This E! sure has interesting programs - I think I could watch it all day. And here I thought that the channel I'd watch the most is MTV - haha yeah, fluffy I know. Not like E!'s any less fluffier. But at least it's taking my mind off the caffeine. I need to pack - tom yam yum for an entire week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg crazy coffee deprived post

-weichun aka jacob brother in law