Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My life as a tai tai

Today I walked till I dropped. Or, literally shopped till I dropped. Had no money left even to have lunch. Haha. Thank goodness I left some money in the hotel room safe - or I wouldn't have enough to last the next few days!

Shopping in Platinum Mall is awesome. Today I bought 6 tops and 3 working skirts. Each item costs about RM20 - how cheap is that? I managed to push myself to finish the 3rd and 5th floors before I felt like collapsing from dizziness (finished the 4th floor with KF on Monday). So on Friday, I shall return and finish up the 1st and 2nd floors - and maybe the basement. As long as my wallet allows.

My feet felt like I'd worn out my soles. So after I dropped off my heavy bags in the hotel room, I went to Urban Retreat Spa for a spa session. Went to the newly-opened Asok branch. Actually today was my 2nd time, I went there yesterday with KF for a 2-hour Thai massage (THB 550). Today I did a Himalayan salt scrub and macadamia oil massage. Skin feels so silky smooth and moisturized I tell ya. I love this place - far better than Healthland. Shall do a proper review for them later.

What's nice about this trip is that I get to relax and have my own time while the husband earns his living. Like right now, he's busy fine-dining downstairs with his colleagues. And of course, it's nice that we're in Sheraton where they come and service the room twice a day. This hotel's perfect in every way. Only minor gripe I have is that security is not very good here - no special access cards required in the lifts to enter the various floors. But well, I just have to make sure I bolt the door properly. The fact that the room's so comfortable and that I've been watching more Channel V than I've ever done since college days and blogging more frequently than ever means I got nothing to complain about. I love this tai tai lifestyle - could do this all the time ;)

2 comments:

Jay said...

nvm ... u married to the Director of Marketing mar .... so enjoy the lifestyle la .... :)

Amy W. said...

wah lau ... maybe in like 15 years' time i will be married to Director of Marketing ...!