Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Happy Labour Day

Ngar choy kai, mat tong kai, yim kuk kai. Sate, dim sum, yum yum!

Good to have a long weekend to start off a new month. Better still because work has been quite over-the-top because one staff had resigned. Next week shall be the start of another "over-the-top" month until my boss deems fit to advertise for a new executive.

Long weekend or not, I'm spending it typing up my CRE assignment. Finished one essay, another one to go. But, happy news is I can do that amidst wonderful yummy Ipoh food! (That really does make me sound a little bit piggy).

I never really found out what Labour Day means. A day of no labour, or a day to be extra laborious?

And ooh, our amaryllis has bloomed! It looks exactly like the picture I posted. I'll post more later.

Be back in a few days with more - enjoy a glorious weekend :)

No comments: