Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Right now

Now reading :
  • By the river Piedra I sat down and wept by Paul Coelho

Just read :

  • The five people you meet in heaven by Mitch Albom
  • The other side of the story by Marian Keyes
  • The other Boleyn girl by Philippa Gregory
  • Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom

Now watching :

  • Before Sunrise starring Julie Delpy and Ethan Hawke
  • The Apprentice 3 Episode 13 - I can't believe it's not clutter
  • The O.C. Season 3 Episode 20 - The O.C. Confidential
  • Desperate Housewives

About to watch :

  • The Apprentice UK

About to re-watch :

  • Before Sunset starring Julie Delpy and Ethan Hawke
  • Serendipity starring John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale

Now listening :

  • The O.C. Mix 3
  • Beck
  • Jem
  • Leo Ku, Kelly Chen, Joey Yung, Flora Chan, and a host of HK goodies

I'm in a list-making frenzy. All those above sum up my life when I'm not working, doing assignments, shopping, writing my log book, playing Harry Potter 3, banking, obliging the family or running errands.

Speaking of errands, I spent 2 hours at the workshop early this morning buying 4 new tyres for my beloved Vitara who requires so very much of my time, attention and finances. My pocket has a HUGE hole now. I charged it to my credit card.

I came home after that and received my previous month's credit card bill. The total for the entire of last month is the same as what I'd just signed for a few minutes earlier. I spend more than I earn, urgh. Chien bu gou yung!

On tyre care, my mechanic (who is quite cute, btw, which helped while the 2 hours away) says that I should get it balanced and swapped every 10,000 km. And, tyres apparently can expire! He taught me to check the date on the tyre and estimates that local tyres (i.e. Silverstone) can last around 3-4 years.

I've been sitting here working on my CRE assignment for a couple of hours already. Another couple of hours and I'll have to get ready for party tonight. Thank goodness for that. I was starting to feel quite old and dowdy already, with so many pressing things on the back of my mind. You don't know what it feels like to wake up every morning and have to think of which reports I'm due to finish at work, how many more words my assignment essays need and where am I supposed to find the time to work on my log book.

S-t-r-e-s-s is spelt that way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

saya paham... :(