Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 07, 2005

When it seems to fly

This morning, I suddenly realised that tomorrow's Friday already - and there goes another week. It really really seemed like it was just Monday.

And with that same train of thought, it also really really seemed like it was just Chinese New Year. But where are we? Past April Fool's!

And what have I done this year? Urm ...

I know what I haven't done - but I'm not gonna blog it out cos it'll seem too much like nagging, and nagging's always bad, even if it's nagging myself.

KF bought back an amaryllis bulb from Holland - for us to grow it together :) Miraculously, watering it is something I look forward to everyday. My first time at gardening, and also my first time at having to grow my own bouquet of flowers rather than having it delivered gift-wrapped :P

No comments: