Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 02, 2005

...

All girls should check out the Nichii Fashion City in the newly-opened Tropics shopping centre in Damansara Perdana.

One, it's huge, lotsa selections especially blazers and jackets.
Two, it's having a sale.
Three, lots of generic-looking work clothes there (which means it doesn't matter if you and your friends buy the same thing cos they all look very basic that it seems like it belongs in everyone's cupboard AND it's basic-looking enough to not look cheap although it's cheap).
Four, no problem finding parking.
Five, I've never been to the Jln Sg Besi one, but this branch is definitely easier to get to, for PJ people.
Six, very few people know it's there, so no queueing up for the dressing rooms or to pay. Now, how's that for brilliant?

Obviously, I'm now in a much better mood since he's back :) And also, I managed to work off my last week's stress with a 2-hour shopping spree at Nichii. Nothing, really nothing, like shopping and buying clothes that look good and make you feel great. And I'm not a shopaholic, at that. Imagine if I were :)

For those not in the know, I was in a pretty bite-y mood the past few days because of several stresses at work - the most major of which was the lack, or non-existence, of salary increment. Urgh. I won't get started again.

I'm wondering if I'm meant to be where I am, or should I be somewhere else? I love the real estate business - gee, I sound like Trump - but I'm wondering if this is the only way to get where I want to be. And, come to that, where exactly do I want to be? Definitely not where I am now. Hmm, directionless. Maybe after I hand in my MSc assignment, I can sit and think abit. I always say that, don't I? But I never get down to it. There's just too much to do. Argh. Masa tak cukup - the pathetic excuse of constipators / procrastinators :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can give me the direction to the branch in Damansara Perdana? I always go to the one in Sg. Besi, but like what you said, it's a bit far for PJ people.

Amy W. said...

Along the LDP, go past 1-Utama and Ikano. Try to keep left after that so that you can turn left into the Damansara Perdana exit (which is after the exit to the Penchala Link). After that, go straight all the way (uphill and downhill past some shops). You'll see the Tropics shopping centre in front of you, a building on the left. There are apartments on top of the Tropics. You can park in Tropics or outside in the open car park spaces near the shops.

Anonymous said...

Ladies, Thank you so much for the info. I'm going to head for Damansara Perdana today! You girls are right, for the one in Sg Besi is a little inconvenient for us PJ girls...

Amy W. said...

The Nichii Fashion City has moved to the Curve in Mutiara Damansara