Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 15, 2005

Work to eat

Streamyx has been acting up. And what I've realised is that I'm getting pretty dependent on having an Internet connection - suffer Internet withdrawal symptoms without a broadband connection. I need to get a life.

Not like I do anything substantial besides blog, check email, download stuff, internet banking, ...

Tough week trying to prove to my boss I can be what I think he's thinking I can be. *Phew* Glad for the weekend - can recharge and start all over again on Monday :P

Work has "dullen" my brain. Urgh.

But work is necessary - because it provides all kinds of materialistic comfort which I can't get enough of.

You know, I left my first job because it had a bad working environment, but that job paid really well - about a third more than what I earn now, and that was 2 years ago. Now, with this second job, I'm really happy with the working environment and colleagues and all, but it pays really lowly. And worse thing is, I so know I'm worth more. I'm starting to wonder if I can never be satisfied.

I'm ready to fly out of the roost. And I really want to do that. I just really need the means. I hate depending on money.

No comments: