Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 19, 2005

Land of the Dead

Oh goodness, where do I start? Well ...

I liked this movie because I didn't get freaked out. That will tell you everything you need to know about it. I mentioned the unhorror-ness of this movie to my colleague this morning and he told me he'd laughed thru-out the entire movie. Ok, so there are parts which are quite gross where the zombies feast on live flesh - but other than that, you'll just zombie-fy yourself out watching these other zombies.

"What's in your head, in your head ... zombie, zombie, zom-bie-bie-bie!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha the song bit was lame la beb :)
thx for the invite btw... wish i could've joined u guys :(

Amy W. said...

anonymous? either identify urself or be zombie-fied :P zombie-bie-bie!

Anonymous said...

anonimus is me la... haiyo... who else u invited for the movie? (really that many ar? darn - now i feel so loved)