Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The ritual

Yah, if I had this super mega retirement fund already generating multiple returns.

My life in 2008 :

  • Jan : Got used to waking up next to someone. Or, more like got used to sharing the quilt.

  • Feb : First time I spent CNY as someone else's daughter (in law).

  • Mar : Vienna, Salzburg, Bratislava, Prague, Budapest with the hubby on his company's incentive trip. First time I saw snow, and it was beautiful. And fell in love with Czech dark beer.

  • Apr : Krabi getaway with friends.

  • May : A salary increment! And my new Suzie Swift :)

  • Jun : Beauty & The Beast the musical.

  • Jul : Prep for my bridesmaid JC's hen's night and wedding.

  • Aug : The ex-roomie gave birth to a beautiful baby girl!

  • Sep : Cyberview Lodge weekend getaway.

  • Oct : Bangkok - family trip with the in-laws.

  • Nov : 1st wedding anniversary. Mini trip to Tg Sepat. I nuffnang-ed my blog.

  • Dec : Maybe a trip to Melaka. Ending the year with a Leo Ku concert, and beginning 2009 with a group of great friends.

My plan this year is simple : to obtain my professional qualification as a registered valuer and chartered surveyor. No more being queen of the big P.

Which is the reason why I have no holidays planned for 2009 (besides the Hanoi trip in August, which is my 1st anniversary gift to KF). I am a bit sad that I have nothing to look forward to in 2009. But, I know if I persevere and get my goal outta the way by say, mid-2009, I'll be able to then zoom anywhere I want, won't I?


1 comment:

Natallie said...

oh my! i feel so honoured to be in part of ur life in 2008! hehe