Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Watching now

Criminal Minds (Season 4) - My favourite crime tv show at the moment. Nothing beats this. I don't know why I've never seen the 1st, 2nd or 3rd seasons (although I think one of those seasons is showing now on tv on Monday nights). One of the episodes this season had Luke Perry posing as a polygamist sect leader - the forehead wrinkles as obvious as it was 15 years ago in 90210 (the old one, not the new teenybopper one). CM never fails to bring home the fact that there are many ways and more to kill a man.


Gossip Girl (Season 2) - I've probably emphasized this so many times you'd think I'm some insane schoolgirl. I love this show! For some unknown reason, this show satisfies all my emotional tv needs. Undoubtedly, unreasonably, the best show since The O.C.

Desperate Housewives (Season 5) - Can't believe it's been 5 whole seasons of Wisteria Lane! And I can't believe those adorable twin little boys of Lynette's have grown into such not-so-cute adolescents. I watch this just because I've been watching it from the beginning. It's not boring, but not fantastically exciting either.


CSI : NY (Season 5) - Never watched a single episode of CSI on tv before. But KF introduced me to this. It seems to be one of the better ones in the CSI franchise. I realized that there are jobs out there more tedious than mine i.e. the job of the guy piecing together a broken skull from shards of white. And oh, NY seems to have really terra database systems, it can come up with a photofit from a skull!


Fringe (Season 1) - Rather X-files-ish, genetic engineering-based. There are long conversations when my brain begins to dull (because science has never been my forte), and parts where I feel it's an X-files-wannabe. But then, I saw the latest X-files movie, and I realize Fringe is better than that.

3 comments:

Natallie said...

huh??? u're watching ALLLLL these at the same time??? where do u find the time??? u sacrifice sleep for all the dramas ar? hehe

Amy W. said...

no la ... no adverts mah, so it's only about 30 mins each episode. can watch while waiting for the washing machine to finish spinning, or while eating dinner. doesn't interrupt my life at all ;)

jacylnng said...

Fringe is currently my favorite though they are plodding through the episodes.