Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 15, 2005

I'm lurve-ing it!

McD's for lunch today ... nothing spectacular :P But I still say that McD's chicken is better than KFC's.

What was good was dinner the other day, that my dad brought us to. It's this place called Purple Cane Tea Art Restaurant. I think this chain has tea stores in major supermarkets in Malaysia. But, the branch in KL Chinese Assembly Hall has a restaurant that serves Chinese food cooked with Chinese tea! Brilliant, I tell you! Great Chinese-y ambience, not too pricey (normal restaurant prices), non-oily great-tasting food (especially their fresh vege and the Chicken Boxing). You get Citibank World privileges there too (10% disc) if you own a gold or plat. Nice family place, or a place to bring and show off to your non-local friends (got that idea from Jeffrey Ong the swimmer who was there with a bunch of angmoh's).

What else is there that I'm lurve-ing right now? My computer!!! There's so many things to love about it! First, the fact that I can download the O.C. Season 2's episodes a few hours after it airs in the US is something I'm incredibly happy about! Torrent downloads - the way to go! It's also how I got my Phantom of the Opera soundtrack for absolutely free - hehe! And just the other day I had been contemplating actually buying the original album from Tower Records for RM39.90. (I haven't bought an original CD ever since I left secondary school and piracy + the Internet changed my life). My computer is also providing me with hours of entertainment via games! I'm addicted to Jewel Quest - this incredible computer game that's similar to Bejewelled, but better! Too bad cheapskate me won't buy the game, so I've to make do with those 60 minutes demos which run out way too fast. But, I've bought The Sims to play with. Finding it a bit odd to play with though because there's no sound / music??

BUT, I had trials and resolutions, didn't I? I still do, don't worry :) Head's in the right place :) Just chilling out this weekend ... how about you?

No comments: