Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Shop, shop, shop-aholic

The Shopaholic series is too-good-to-be-true. Honestly. When I'm reading it, I'm constantly reminded that it's fiction I'm reading. Becky Bloomwood (or Brandon now) shops like nobody's business that I do not know where she gets the money to pay. And, who in the whole wide world shops like she does?? Buying all kinds of nonsense that she knows she doesn't need! Gee. AND, she's got a perfect husband! He earns so much they can afford a 10-month honeymoon around the world, can afford to pay off her astronomical credit card bills without her asking, talks ever-so-patiently to her, never appears to raise his voice, loves her and her weird notions to bits, and has a super career plus a beautiful apartment. No one in the world's that perfect. I dare you to find me someone like that.

But it's good clean fun nonsense. Very good for superficial brainless reading when you need to zone off from the real world :)

No comments: