Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

The O.C. soundtrack ...

... is fabulous!

Been ages since I've heard music this good. Honest. I mean, yes, I constantly rave about what's hot on the radios and top charts, but this time, this is different. The O.C. soundtrack features garage bands / underground bands that aren't in the charts but drum out really good tunes - not your ordinary top-of-the-pops kinda music.

To be fair, not everyone's into this kinda music. Most prefer the stuff they hear on radio - that's why Astro came up with so many music channels catering to current and past hits.

BUT, the O.C. Mix 1 is definitely a great mix of music. So far I'm into the 4th track, and I can sum them up as "contemplative".

I don't think this soundtrack's obtainable at the ordinary record stores. Think you have to order and the store has to import it. I therefore owe lotsa thanks to "torrent technology" ;)

I know Mix 2 and Mix 3 are out. Now, if only I can find them ...

No comments: