Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 25, 2006

Latest project

Here's where I'm spending most of my time these days. KF made a lovely Pixart book for me, immortalizing our trip together. So this is where I'm doing it for us. Our trip to Italy and England. It's not finished, because I just started working on it. But it's a work in progress.

Yes yes, I remember the Bangkok one's not finished. Haha. Will get back to that one day.

By the way, Pixart is a really lovely way to have your photos displayed in a bound format. We've already made 2 orders with Pixart, and both came out wonderfully, and punctually at that. They promise the product is delivered 5 days after order is received. Service is excellent! I totally recommend everyone to this ingenious photobook site. Makes an excellent present or an eternal keepsake. For a very small price. I'm a total fan :)

Btw, Dominic, the "Marketing Manager" (I think he's also probably the Owner, Financier, Production Manager, etc.) is this young Malaysian fellow, and the office is in TTDI. I think he stumbled upon this fantastic idea and this person renews my faith that young Malaysians are enterprising souls.

As opposed to those lousy so-called university students-cum-thugs in that fracas that happened at UPM. Ho-humph. The Sun newspaper today has opinions and write-ups on the matter, and I particularly liked the write-up by the assistant editor Jacqueline Ann Surin - concise and exact. I hope The Sun pursues this issue until the university takes appropriate action. I like this paper, it's not a tabloid, and it works to ensure fairness - great advocate of human rights. The news that it has dug up lately on the MBPJ billboards and the Selangor state government pest control monopoly is fantastic journalism. My favourite newspaper right now for daily news. The Edge for business news. The Star Metro for local neighbourhood news and warehouse sales advertisements.

No comments: