Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 25, 2005

End of the month is always a stressful period. Particularly so, this month, because I've yet to meet my monthly quota of reports - due to the fact that I went to KK and then took some days off to study for exams.

And so, today was spent juggling between rushing out reports, picking up numerous calls (as usual), trying to call this lousy Citibank officer about some balance transfer (which they promised will waive my annual fees), trying to call a handful of agents about various PJ properties, calling up a few travel agencies to check on Raya travel packages, constantly pressing the calcie throughout the day - I should have the telephone, handphone, computer and calculator glued to me. Didn't help that the boss and some other bankers and clients were clawing my back clamouring me for figures and reports. Argh.

Only thing to look forward to in times of dire stress is that there's holidays ... somewhere in the horizon.

If I find the time to plan for them.

Depressing-nya.

No comments: