Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 06, 2005

F.O.C.U.S.

A whole weekend of pure studying. Hope I can stick to it. Lacking self-discipline and sense of urgency as I get older. Exams are 3 days away and I haven't started studying properly. Having post-KK trip blues. Really loved it there. But did you know that if you're not a local, you have to renew your work permit every year if you work there? You stand in line along with all the Indonesians and Philippinos and other nationalities who work there - as though like Sabah is another country.

Ok ok, almost 10 am. Must start on something or I'll never start. FOCUS - key word. Tell you later why my lecturer says it's a rule of thumb when sitting for exams - and no, it's nothing to do with making your butt stay on the chair.

No comments: