Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Haven't seen Willy Wonka's chocoholic-heaven. Haven't done my sale-shopping. Haven't started on my extended log book. Haven't haven't haven't.

But I have managed to have quite a fruitful focused week at work. Have had 4 week nights of coming home without having to think about assignments or exams. Have managed to start on Tash Aw's gem-of-a-book. Oh, and the biggest have is that I managed to find loads of people on Friendster! From primary school crushes (hah!) to long-lost college mates. Lotsa have's.

Listening right now to Fun Factory's I Love You. You know how ancient it is? But still so nice to listen to, like a brand new song.

Brain slightly off-focus because it's really rather draining to concentrate fully on work (hah, talk about contradicting myself). It's an Ipoh weekend this time to attend sister's convocation. Goodie - yummy dim sum, honey chicken, what-nots, ooh :)

No comments: