Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I came online wanting to just merely update this diary. But then, while going thru my email, I got this bulletin that informed me :

THE O.C. SEASON 3 WILL BEGIN IN 10 DAYS!!!

I can't wait, can't wait.

But ... (there's always a but somewhere) ... I'm typing this from my sister's comp. Because my own computer refuses to get into Windows. Bummer. The relax-and-everything-will-turn-out-ok me says that I should just try and switch on my computer again tomorrow and it should start just fine. Yah right. So, without a computer, how to download O.C. Season 3???

Okay, enough teenage-hormones-raving.

Took a trip with a bunch of friends up to Selesa HillHomes in Bukit Tinggi last Saturday. Over-ate on steamboat, lost miserably in "brainless" drinking games, slept very little and overall, had a good weekend - really :)

It's brilliant to have a holiday tomorrow. Planning to go catch Charlie & The Chocolate Factory. Was warned to go equipped with choccie snacks. Must be an excellent movie.

The countdown to Bangkok has officially begun. Refer to my little daisypath at the top of the page :) Right now, slowly researching which budget hotel to book.

Can't get Adam Brody outta my head. Must go off to surf the O.C. website. Happy Merdeka everyone! :)

No comments: