Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The friends you have

You know, I never realised before that Friendster is such an amazing tool. If you really click on all the friends you have and search thru their list of friends, it's amazing how many old out-of-touch contacts you can find. I had such a fun time adding friends to my list - you should try it too!

Then there were friends whom I did not want to add. Not because I hate them. But merely because they're now acquaintances, rather than friends. Have nothing in common with them now. Or more like, you don't want them in your life ever again.

So cool that this Friendster thingy lets you re-find your circle of friends (or, actually, reconnect). And that it also lets you sieve through people you don't want to meet again.

Actually, I think there's very few people without a Friendster account. So, I think if I spent more time, I'd be able to find everyone I know in there.

But, I've got no time now :P Just got back couple of hours ago from my CRE paper. Tomorrow it's the Dev't Appraisal paper. And then the next day, back to work - lesser free time to roam the amazing virtual world of friends. But, must earn money mah right? If not how to afford broadband :P

No comments: