Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 12, 2005

It's literally been a blur ever since my final exams. Blur because of the terrible, horrible, lung-disease-inducing haze. Final because those were my last exams ever! I'd actually planned to grab a good picture of the KLCC on my walk back after exams from British Council. Too bad the idea couldn't pan out because I was trying too hard to walk fast and hold my breath while traversing the KL roads full of "Darth Vaders" and "pretend- surgical doctors".

Work has been, miraculously, quite good. Was sorting out my work notes from KK, so all I've done the past 3 days after exams were to sort, type, and prepare to analyse. I've got more than a dozen cases which require me to do field work. But thankfully, boss hasn't forced us out into the gray gloomy particle-filled zone. Hah.

Got half day off today on MC because I went to see the doctor to get medication, in case the haze got worse over the weekend. Doctor called me smart :P Of course wat, he earns more. Anyway, no fun talking about the smog and carbon monoxide and all the carbon particles we're all breathing in. I read an article that it's snowing in Australia, that true Cindy? And then there was a 10-minute hailstorm in Subang Jaya that day. Hmm. Remember the movie "Day After Tomorrow"?

Now I've got free time on my hands, I suddenly have a lot of things to do. But best of all, books to read. I managed to rent Tash Aw's too-expensive-to-buy book. So I'll settle down to that this weekend.

Boring boring stuff. Ah well, that's me. I'll now be spending more of my free time doing stuff I enjoy, rather than being stuck in the computer room with the only entertainment being Zuma Deluxe or Textwist :P

No comments: