Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Those ties

Saturday's almost over. It's very trying to not have space for yourself and have to share. Sharing with friends is fine, because you're not obligated. Sharing with family makes you feel restricted. Grr.

I think I know why the KK trip felt good - although I had to work, like, 15 hours everyday. And I know why I love travelling. Very ungrateful for me to say this, but I need the escape - from all things that trouble and bind. That's why I look back on student life with such fondness.

Being obligated ain't no fun. Because I see myself being tied down again when I hit the big three-'0' in 5 years. So freedom, right now, this very moment, is to be very much savoured.

Maybe I'm gutless. Maybe it's my fault for being a pushover. Or maybe, it isn't my fault.

Must count my blessings and not see the murky water.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

5 years?? wa... tats really pushingit to da border rite? ;)

Amy W. said...

pushing what to what border? :P :P :P