Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 17, 2005

After today ...

... my holidays finally begin.

You remember how, as a student, you feel so relieved after the exams? There isn't that same feeling anymore when you start working, 'cause work seems neverending. After weeks (or days, for me) of slogging at the books, trying to understand texts, finally resorting to plain memorising when comprehension seems to delude you, the incoherent muttering under your breath of "factors causing" and "reasons why" and "advantages & limitations of" a zillion different issues, the A4 paper scribbled with last-minute formulaes and lists ...

Tomorrow night, I can go back to my nightly reading of fiction before switching off the lights - how I miss my storybooks so! Tomorrow evening, I can heave a big sigh of relief that I won't need to go thru this again until August. Tomorrow night, I can finally really participate in the CNY celebrations (i.e. the countless hours of gambling). Tomorrow evening, I can watch tv like nobody's business and finally finish watching The Apprentice 2, Desperate Housewives, and Arrested Development 1 & 2. Ah, to be able to delight in the little trivialities of life :)

There seems so much to do tomorrow! :)

But for now, tomorrow morning's the focus. 3 hours in the morning, and 3 hours in the afternoon. I'd better put in the hours now.

But, after today ... ;)

No comments: