Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Doesn't seem quite like it

I rushed to prepare for dinner. Then made it in time to a friend's place for post-dinner gambling. Came home past midnight and refused to sleep until I'd indulged in my bedtime reading, although my eyes were already painfully squinting from being active the past 19 hours. Didn't help that the exams totally drained me of most brainjuices - I nearly threw a panic attack in the first 10 minutes when I realised I couldn't answer a single question in the first paper. But, what finally pulled me through was what my tutor posted to us on Blackboard earlier that week : "DON'T abandon the paper prematurely. You can always do more than you first think you can." You don't know how encouraging it is to have such words ringing in your head in times of dire desperation.

After-exams period doesn't quite seem like what I imagined. Rush here, rush there. Today, rush to pack for my trip to Perth to attend my youngest sister's convocation. And maybe squeeze in some time playing Lemony Snicket on PS2. And if my broadband doesn't act up, maybe even get to watch the latest episodes of The O.C. and The Apprentice before flying. Why is there always so many things to do on the days you're "free"??

No comments: