Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 19, 2005

The day after yesterday

... is today!

And tomorrow is a holiday until Wednesday! For me, at least.

Then it's back to slogging at work until March, when the studying schedule of assignments start all over again *grumble grumble* Oh, but I have one more complaint before I shut off - I just remembered that I promised myself earlier this year to complete my valuer's log book *sigh* and I shall have to persevere with resolve (my 2 key words for the year).

Most astrological reports say it's a great year for monkeys. I guess I'll take it with a pinch of salt. But, with such encouragement, I might as well just resolve and persevere - there could be a chance those reports are right, right?

You know how on days when your mind is less cluttered with irrelevant matters (such as huge exams), your mind starts thinking a whole lot more on other supposedly more relevant matters? I guess you don't know :P

It shall be a great long weekend. Hope Perth's weather is beautiful. I'll enjoy Paul Burrell's book on Princess Diana - "A Royal Duty" - to read it finished in time before Prince Charles marriage to the other woman. Haha, I'm a petty gossipy housewife in the making who thrives on societal rumours - God forbid! :P

Be good and play safe - have a profitable weekend at the gambling circles and happy early Chap Goh Meh ;)

No comments: