Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 14, 2005

Valentine's Day 2005

V's Day and what it means - a topic constantly and thoroughly dissected in the newspapers today, and every year in fact. Doesn't it make you wonder what goes through the minds of those people who buy roses costing RM500? And even that's at a discounted price ... gee, what an expensive definition of being romantic! But now, there's this woman who bought her hubby's favourite junk food and "hamper"-ed it beautifully - now that's being romantic! :)

Last year, a BBQ was organised to celebrate my bf's birthday and those without romantic notions in their head came to make merry. This year, the first half of the day was spent quietly in Ipoh, a couple of hours on the PLUS highway, a couple of hours dinner-ing with my family and a few minutes just the two of us sharing a cake in Coffee Bean. V's Day means something else to me :)

And Ipoh reminded me again of what it means to celebrate CNY with family - more good than bad. And with "family" comes every single string and dangle and what-nots. Ah well ...

Back from Ipoh, and I've to be a student once again - exams on Friday. After that, yippee doo dah - for a couple of weeks :P

But, I've resolved and reflected - (gotta constantly remind and re-quote myself) - therefore I shall persevere.

No comments: