Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Raise your voice

What attracted me to the movie was Hilary Duff. I'm not sure why but I really like this girl. I like her songs, I find her acting in Lizzie McGuire thoroughly cheesy material, but she still attracts me to watch her. She's very "candy cane" material - if there's such a term. But I think there's actually so much more to her than her career.

For one, she's not thin. She's got like pretty big arms (almost flabby). And I like her, because I've got them too - haha! :)

A second plus to the movie was that it involved music - instruments and singing, especially choral singing. It's pretty amazing to hear harmonised vocals through your brandless airline headphones.

"Raise Your Voice" is your typical Hilary Duff movie - she's this young girl sneaking away from her dad to attend this prestigious music camp in L.A. There she meets this cute supportive boy who encourages her to dream big. And you know the ending of the story. What else but happy?

Only a must-watch if you like the girl. She's very photogenic I think and very natural. Definitely better than Lindsay Lohan or the other young sweet girls coming out on their own. I liked this :)

No comments: