Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Seizan Japanese Restaurant

I'd tried Japanese food in Sydney before, and I've never tasted such good Japanese since then. So I decided I just had to have Jap food when we're in Perth. Seems like Aussies like their food really fresh! And it's true, because the sashimi and sushi served in Seizan Japanese Restaurant was as authentic as you can get.

I found this restaurant through Google, and when we arrived at our hotel, we found out that it was just next door to our hotel - and as hotel guests we got 20% discount off the bill - brilliant! :)

The restaurant has typical Japanese seatings - where you sit at floor level but your legs dangle into the space under the table, if you get what I mean. Take a look at the pictures in the website and you'll see.

I had sashimi & sushi teishoku (a sushi + raw fish set), dad had tori teriyaki (chicken) and mum had sakana teriyaki (fish). All cost us a mere AUD$30 after discount. Fabulous value for money I say :)

I wouldn't dare to say this is the best Jap restaurant in Perth. Seems like there's plenty of sushi and tempura bars around Perth city. I mean, even on the same row itself there were a few. Of course, some are merely bars. This is a restaurant. But, I guess Aussies love Jap food (or maybe there's many Japanese around), so my recommendation : try Japanese food in Australia, it'll far surpass the best one you've tasted in KL. Promise.

No comments: