Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Movies? Bah!

There's absolutely nothing showing on the screens! There hasn't been anything good since Phantom of the Opera - which was a brilliant movie because I could sing along to everything :)

There's Constantine, which I'm not watching till after Chap Goh Meh - call me superstitious, I dun really care. Only pull factor of this movie is the utterly gorgeous Keanu. Although the guys may prefer Rachel Weisz.

Bridget Jones - not a cinema movie, more like a DVD, largely because no one will watch it with me.

National Treasure - I heard it sucks, does it? I don't do these kind of movies anyway, I forget what I see after a couple of weeks and never remember if I've watched it before or not.

But how come the next change of movies always seem to be more exciting? GSC's March movies include "A Very Long Engagement", "Lemony Snicket" - total must watch, "Million Dollar Baby", "Hitch", "Being Julia", "Miss Congeniality 2" and "White Noise".

I always say that I wanna watch these movies, how come no one takes up the hint? *Hint hint* :)

About to die of boredom or stress, can't define one from the other. Exams' in less than 36 hours' time. Argh.

No comments: