Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 28, 2005

C-_-m-p-l-_-i-n

Anyone ever tried Jelly Belly Beans before? Their box reads "The original gourmet jelly bean". My best friend in Sydney gave me this some time ago, and it's only now I opened it. I used to have this fetish with Frutips Jelly Beans when they came out - they don't sell this anymore unfortunately. So anyway, the box is separated into compartments with little clusters of jellybeans in different colours. The box cover has the names of all the jelly beans in there e.g. buttered popcorn, margarita, toasted marshmallow, strawberry cheesecake, juicy pear, green apple, bubble gum - amazing! And the most amazing thing of all, they really do taste like what their names say they are! And they give you a lot of sugar rush ...

... something which I need to feel happy. March's salary is in, and the figure hasn't changed! Argh! A number of us are depressed, and it's contagious. However, because it's the end of the month and we've to work our butts off to finish our cases, we didn't have much time to sit around and pull long faces. Boss is away on some golf trip or something, left my lady boss to look after the office, and she's been in a very bad mood ever since. No wonder.

And throwing in the towel's not a choice for me. If I start with a new employer, he definitely won't allow me to take time off to study for exams. So, I'm stuck. How lovely.

Today's complaining day. It's a Monday. He's only going to be back on Thursday. Now in Madrid, waiting to fly to Amsterdam, where he's planning to get high and what-nots. Then, he'll fly back. Can't wait - the only thought that can make me smile today :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You notice that the dashes in your complain word make up the emoticon -_- ... (as in, like some disgruntled sepet little girl).. :) hehe

Amy W. said...

u saw the movie dyy ah?? i heard good stories abt it. but haven't watch yet.

i AM disgruntled. but no, i didn't notice tht emoticon thingy. why u got so much free time wan ? :P

where's YOUR blog? i wanna go n put comments there too! :)

carinasuyin said...

do go and watch sepet :P