Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Onwards to Andalucia - Seville and Granada

Sleeping in a different hotel every night - I've never travelled like that before, wonder what it feels like.

He was in Seville yesterday, and I hear that it's pronounced not as "sae-view-ll", but as something that doesn't sound like what it looks :P

And today, he's in Granada. They're supposed to go watch flamenco tonight. I've always thought flamenco was a sexy swishy kind of dance, apparently it's much more than that. Someone described that the flamenco experience is best when there is "nothing around but the voice, the guitar and the body of a dancer moving in the moonlight".

Granada's also next to the Sierra Nevada mountains in Andalucia, Spain (I'm learning so much about Spanish geography just by blogging). Apparently these mountains are covered in snow even in the summer. So I guess he'll probably get to see snow ;) And, I'm not sure if his itinerary includes the Alhambra, but goodness do the photos make this huge fortress castle look impressive.

I could work for the Spanish tourism board :P If work obligation and money weren't issues, I'm sure that the skies would be filled with airplanes transporting loads of people everywhere - travelling's such a delightful way to waste time, isn't it? ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darn, u know... ur the sweetest girlfriend... :)

Amy W. said...

haha, ask urs to surf over and let her read that big hint la then ;)