Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

From Madrid to Toledo to Cordoba

Right now, he's sleeping somewhere in a hotel in Cordoba. And I thought I'd do him a favour to help him track his trip around Spain. I haven't been to all those places, but Google's a wonderful search engine :)

They travelled from Madrid to Toledo and he said it was a beautiful town (he's very trigger-happy and it's lucky he's got a total of 384mb of memory for his digicam). These pics of Toledo that I found will probably give you an idea - especially that Alcazar castle.

The Cordoba pics look very Spanish (like, duh), just like how I'd imagined it. Me, where the only Spanish influence I've had in my life are the Andalusia apartments in Pantai Hillpark :P

And did you know that both Toledo and Cordoba are among the World Heritage Cities of Spain? The pictures look really beautiful - can't wait for him to get back and see real pictures :)

And now, I've got to get to work, starting off a bit late today. Don't really relish traipsing around Klang Valley in the cloud of haze that's enveloping KL now. I dunno which is worse, the horrible scorching sun that feels like it's killing every skin cell on you, or the asthma-inducing haze which makes me feel like rubbing my contacts to get a clearer view of the road.

5 comments:

JY said...

hmm..wonder who are you talking about and DO YOU ACTUALLY read your comments? - no comments? -

Amy W. said...

i'm talking about my darling la, u blur case :P or did u forget that you lent someone a ski jacket?

and yes i do read my comments, i just dun comment on the comments cos most of the time ppl dun read comment replis ... but for u, i'll make an exception, i'll reply to ur comments ;)

Anonymous said...

ei...reply to mine too! (u know me)

Amy W. said...

haha, hershey boy, i hope my guess on who u are is right :P i've replied to most of urs, if u din notice. how's singapore? (just couldn't resist?) ;)

Anonymous said...

Arrghh!! How? How? How did you know??