Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Of Klang, Sideways and Barcelona

Bak-kut-teh shop-hopping! I always have nice memories of bak kut teh in Klang, because the only time I drive all the way to Klang is to meet friends with the excuse of having bak kut teh ... or more like, have bak kut teh with the excuse of meeting friends ;) This time, we went to 2 shops for bak kut teh, because when we wanted to add on to what we were already having, the 1st shop had run out of "bak" :P

Anyway, this friend in Klang travelled by land all the way back from Estonia! Amazing. The journey lasted about 15 days, from Russia through to China, Cambodia, Vietnam and finally Bangkok before arriving in KL. You know, I think, somewhere in the minds of everyone, they wish they could do something like that. I know I wish that.

Then I went over to another friend's place to hang out and watch a movie - Sideways. Urm, I don't understand why it won an Oscar for Best Adapted Screenplay. I think Before Sunset (which was nominated for the same category) was by far better. Honestly, and I repeat, everyone should watch Before Sunset. It's brilliant.

And so thankfully, I had a full Saturday to keep my mind off a non-PS2 weekend - if you know what I mean.

He's in Barcelona now, to start off his extended trip from the group tour. He's got a painful ankle and he's been exerting it so much walking around these few days :(

I think his major plan in Barcelona is to visit La Sagrada Familia. This picture shows how gory it looks, and these pictures give fuller views of this gothic Antonio Gaudi masterpiece. I'd really love to see this place one day.

And now, I shall indulge in my weekly dose of The O.C. 2 and The Apprentice 3.

No comments: