Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 05, 2005

No Rain

Right now I'm listening to "No Rain" by Blind Melon. Brilliant song. It's really really old ... the last time I'd heard it I was in secondary school! And now I'm hearing it in the opening scene of Episode 14 of The O.C. It gave me a very good feeling about this episode.

And yes, The O.C. Season 2 has finally had its best episode as yet! Frankly, Season 2 has been quite really a letdown - till now. Everyone is back where they belong - and no I won't bore you with a blow-by-blow account of possibly the best tv show on earth :)

But I like the fact that The O.C. emphasises a lot on new artistes and contemplative indie music - which really sounds good and has introduced me to a whole new world in music.

And now, at the risk of sounding like some fluffy-brained teenager, I shall now go and re-watch this brilliant episode again. It's got all the great one-liners, the characters are back being the lovable characters they were in the mind-blowing first season, and Summer and Seth get back together again :)

No comments: