Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 07, 2005

Serendipity

I'm going thru a nostalgic phase - remembering all things that made me feel good a very long time ago.

And, I've got a copy of my all-time favourite movie - Serendipity!

If you haven't watched it yet, get a copy from me. It's too brilliant a movie to miss. It's one of the best romantic movies ever - on the same rank as Before Sunset (Ethan Hawke & Julie Delpy). This one has John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale with her ever-so-lovable-British-accent.

When you can't have conversation, you can pretend that you're characters in a movie - movies like those I've just mentioned. Then you can have pretend conversations.

I'm becoming schizophrenic, aren't I?

I'm having a horrible day. My car air-cond coil just broke down. It will cost me a cool RM700+ to get a new Denso coil. I don't know the exact price yet because I'm supposed to pay tomorrow morning. I had a headache that lasted the entire day and has just subsided. I'm getting irritated with every single thing and I accomplished nothing in the office today. And I haven't yet paid my summons because of stupid police procedures. Can you believe they only open their counters for appeal cases on Thursday for 2 hours? Every single week, they only have 2 hours for appeal cases - like hellloooo!!!

It's not a good day. I should just climb into bed early.

"I just want some one to say to me
I'll always be there when you wake
Ya know I'd like to keep my cheeks dry today
So stay with me and I'll have it made"
- No Rain by Blind Melon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All i can say is that my life is pretty plain, i like watching the ?? gather rain...

something like that-lah...can't really remember. but you're right... it's a really old song :)

Amy W. said...

it's "puddles".

and whenever a comment pops up, i get a bit shocked, before i realise that there are people reading :P