Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

My hair!

I just have to be trivial and fluffy-brained for awhile.

I found some split-ends! Argh! And, I've many many more white hairs now (as compared to the occasional white hair every few months). First thing I thought, call my hairdresser and make an appointment. But his colleague says he's on leave for 3 weeks! Another argh! And no, I can't see someone else because I'm snobbish and I only want him to do my hair :P

My google results say I need to get a hair trim and a treatment to restore health and replenish moisture to my hair ends - to deal with the split ends. About my white hair, aiyoh, don't get me started. I'm heartbroken. Maybe I should keep those white hairs I cut out and show them to my boss so he knows how stressed out I am. (Like he'll care.)

I read some survey somewhere that says women's most prized assets are their hair, face and breasts. And it's true, I guess, because women spend the most on their hair and face, which also explains why hair and beauty saloons are doing so darn well.

I'm holding my breath - is my hair gonna be able to wait another 3 weeks?

No comments: